Customer Notice Regarding Covid-19.
Addition Interiors are continuously monitoring the health situation caused by the Coronavirus outbreak.
As a result, we’ve put in place new working procedures which protect the health and wellbeing of all, allowing us to continue to serve our customers whilst adhering to government guidelines.
1. Encouraging regular and thorough hand washing and use of hand sanitizer by all members of staff.
2. Office based staff will be working remotely from home, and core team reduced to 4.
3. Warehouses, vehicles and machinery are sanitised daily.
4. Quotes are produced electronically and samples can be posted rather than delivered to reduce interaction.
5. All staff report on a daily basis of themselves, or members of their household, experiencing any Covid related symptoms including a cough, temperature, no smell or taste, tiredness, sore throat and runny nose, or any ailment/symptoms of any kind.
6. Any member of staff who develops or experiences any of the above symptoms will be instructed to stay at home and self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days.
7. Any member of staff who comes into contact with anyone who displays symptoms will be instructed to stay at home and self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days.
8. If after a 7 day period there has been no signs of improvement we are advising medical attention is sought by contacting NHS 111 online.
On Site Measures.
1. Prior to each appointment we are speaking to all of our customers to discuss current health conditions to determine whether it is safe to enter their property.
2. Whilst in the property during the appointment we are ensuring contact is kept to an absolute minimum and keeping a 2 metre distance at all times.
3. We are asking all customers to keep out of the rooms that we are working on for the duration of the appointment and afterwards (until they feel comfortable to enter again) and ensuring all rooms that we work in are well ventilated.
3. All of our staff will be wearing facemasks and gloves upon entering our customers properties until we are safely in the rooms to be worked on. Upon exiting the rooms our staff will wear PPE at all times. No other rooms in the property (other than the ones required to complete the project) will be entered into by our staff.
4. Wherever possible will undertake external meetings by phone or video conference, significantly reducing non-essential travel.
We’re monitoring the situation daily and reviewing government and Public Health England guidelines.
We’ll adapt our working procedures in line with any changes.
07538 918 205
07854 229 250
get a quote
Our mission is to provide customers with the highest quality products at the most competitive prices with a 5 day turnaround for Quartz and Granite
Addition Interiors Limited (12286657) Ashtree Farm, 82 Main Road, Kirby Bellars, Leicestershire, LE14 2DU